Motivational Maps are unique in their simplicity, application and usefulness. By measuring emotional energy they help overcome personal and career development issues, support managers and teams to achieve greater productivity, and strategically can turbo-charge organisational progress...
Motivational Maps can help businesses to
- Improve team performance
- Reduce stress and sickness and enhance well-being
- Improve staff retention
- Recruit the best candidate for every position
- Leverage team performance and address motivational issues with team members
- Impact sales, engagement and culture
- Provide a common language through which everyone can understand what they want and align with team and organisational objectives
- Give management an overview of what is really going on with their employees
- Provide a cost-effective change management tool that actually maps the changes of the whole staff
What is a Motivational Map?
The Motivational Map is an ISO accredited online self-perception inventory that crucially focuses on motivation rather than personality. The Map (which takes 12 minutes to complete online), helps people understand motivation at a deeper level and what they can do with that knowledge to improve performance.
Personal Growth Plans can help individuals to
- Clearly define and focus on their core deliverables
- Create a plan to achieve and exceed their deliverables
- Clarify their values
- Create personal and professional goals and a plan to achieve them
- Identify resources they have available to them and highlight where there are gaps
- Take responsibility for the personal and professional growth and development
Within 10 months of starting work with a current client where I provide a combination of Personal Development and Wellbeing Coaching, the client had seen a 42% reduction in staff absenteeism through stress and anxiety, and has seen an 12% increase in productivity.
If you think this could benefit your organisation then please get in touch.
Have you ever had a period of time at work where you struggle to focus or concentrate due to something creating stress or anxiety? Perhaps a meeting didn't go too well, perhaps a disagreement at work or at home before coming into work, health issues, financial challenges, family challenges, relationship challenges, all these things can affect our energy, motivation, our ability to focus and concentrate and as a result productivity and performance can drop, and staff absenteeism can increase.
Having someone to talk to, an outlet, someone who can help you see the challenge clearly, the outcome you want to achieve and help you to create a plan to manage or overcome the challenge, can really help people to feel valued, supported and nurtured. It can be easier to regain happiness, focus and to perform.
Book a call and get started today!
If you would like to get the best out of your staff, your teams and the individuals within them, then coaching can help.